We Accept Dental Insurance
Dental Implants Huntington
Long Island Implant & Cosmetic Dentistry in Huntington Station proudly accepts most private insurance plans to ensure you have access to the best dental care from Dr. Nick and Dr. Elliot at a price you can afford. Our compassionate dental care team works with patients to understand individual health benefits and maximize coverage. You may contact us any time with questions about insurance or financing your treatment.
Questions About Long Island Dental Insurance
Most dental insurance plans cover initial exams, x-rays, and six-month cleanings at no out-of-pocket cost to you. Should you need a filling, root canal, crown, extraction, or other services, many insurance plans will cover your advanced dental work at a discounted rate. Depending on your plan specifications, your orthodontic insurance may cover 50% or up to your maximum limits.
We are happy to answer any questions you have about insured dental work in South Huntington, such as:
- Which dentist accepts my insurance?
- Do I need a copay for today’s visit?
- Is cosmetic dentistry covered?
- Are my number of visits limited?
- Is there a deductible for my plan?
- Are dental implants covered by insurance?
- Can I upgrade my filling and crown materials?
- Did I hit my annual maximum coverage for this calendar year?
What If Your Insurance Doesn’t Cover Your Recommended Procedure in Full?
Our dental practice provides you with expert guidance to help you make the best decisions regarding your oral health. We offer accurate, up-to-date insurance information about your dental coverage, and work closely with patients to determine the best treatment course to restore your teeth and gums to optimal condition.
If you are concerned about the total cost of a particular treatment plan, you may consider:
- A lower-cost alternative that enjoys greater insurance coverage.
- A different type of material or anesthesia to reduce costs.
- Putting the remaining balance on a debit or credit card.
- Signing up for a low monthly payment plan through CareCredit, Lending Club, or Citi Health.
- Accessing a Flexible Spending Account offered through your employer.
- Switching to an insurance provider or plan that is more widely accepted.
Insurances We Accept:
- Aetna PPO
- Anthem Blue Cross PPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Cigna PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Guardian PPO
- J, Stanis PPO
- Metlife PDP
- Principle PPO
- United Concordia PPO
- United Healthcare PPO
Work With a Long Island Dentistry Practice That Accepts Your Insurance
Contact our Huntington Station dentistry office to find out if we take your dental insurance and to schedule your first appointment. We look forward to exploring how Long Island Implant & Cosmetic Dentistry will best meet the needs of you and your family.